- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Monitor calls, texts, meetings, emails and other notifications with vibration alerts so you don't miss a beat
- SLEEK TOUCHSCREEN BAND - Double tap to reveal the hidden OLED touchscreen and swipe to navigate pages
- VIBRATION ALERTS - vivosmart lets you know when you have calls, texts, emails, meetings, or if you just need to walk, with a vibration alert.
- SENSOR COMPATIBILITY - Get more out of vivosmart - pair it with a heart rate monitor1, bike speed sensor or VIRB Elite action camera2
- AUTO SYNC - vivosmart automatically syncs with mobile devices at strategic times throughout the day, such as when a goal is met or when several steps have been taken since the last sync.
Activity Tracker Plus Smart Notifications
- Displays steps, calories, distance and time of day
- Vibration alerts for calls, texts and emails from your smartphone
- Easy operation using touch and swipe
- Inactivity alert reminds you to move
- Auto goal keeps you challenged
Tap to See Statsvívosmart features a sleek, invisible display that comes to life when you get a notification or when you give the band a tap. Then the OLED display shines through the band to reveal your steps, distance traveled, calories burned, time of day and more.
vívosmart automatically syncs your data to Garmin Connect™, our online fitness community, when you use the free app on your compatible Bluetooth® device¹. You can also access Garmin Connect on your computer.
Smart NotificationsStay active and connected with vívosmart wearable technology. Each time you receive a text, email or call from your compatible Bluetooth device, vívosmart gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity, like sitting, decrease your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. The good news: that can be reversed with frequent, short walk breaks.
You might lose track of time but vívosmart remembers. After 1 hour of inactivity, vívosmart vibrates to let you know that it’s time to move. Walking for a couple of minutes will reset the inactivity timer.
24/7 Wearabilityvívosmart follows your progress 24/7 and can stay on for up to 7 days, before the battery needs a charge. With a water rating of 5 ATM, you can wear vívosmart in the shower or when you swim, worry-free.
Use the built-in alarm clock and vívosmart will alert you with a gentle vibration. Set the sleep mode at bedtime and monitor your rest. Later, you can view your total sleep hours, as well as periods of movement and restful sleep, on your Garmin Connect page.
Personalized Daily Goalsvívosmart learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívosmart adjusts your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a more active lifestyle. At Garmin Connect, our free online community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
Get Connectedvívosmart automatically syncs with your connected Bluetooth mobile device at strategic times throughout the day, like when a goal is met or when several steps have been taken since the last sync.
At Garmin Connect, you can track your progress, and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can also join online challenges and connect, compete and compare with friends and family around the world.
Keep MovingWhen you’re ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívosmart has additional features to keep you motivated. Use with a heart rate monitor² to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. You can also pair vívosmart with bike speed sensors (sold separately).
For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned, which vívosmart records throughout the day.
Also at Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vívosmart users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.