Posted by LiongKiky on Thursday, September 29, 2011
Labels: Cat Eye, Heart Rate, Jam Tangan, Speedometer
Cat Eye Q3 Heart Rate + Cadence + Speed
CatEye’s new Q3 multi-sports computer features all of the standard cycling functions along with an accurate heart rate monitor in a compact, wrist-mounted, downloadable package. The Q3 allows you to customize your training experience with 5 programmable heart rate zones, up to 99 laps with real time lap functions, and both time and distance interval functions. There are programmable time and distance countdown functions, cadence tracking, and is waterproof up to 30m. The Q series functions on a 2.4GHz digitally encoded wireless band and will store up to 30 training files, downloadable with the USB Dongle (available separately).
Along with your training data, it will record your total weekly, monthly, and yearly time and distance automatically. A handlebar mount and cadence sensor are included so you’ll be ready to go right out of the box.
- Current/average/max speed
- Current/average/max heart rate
- Current/average/max cadence
- Elapsed time
- Trip Distance
- Countdown distance and time
- Calorie Consumption
- Up to 99 laps with real time lap functions
- Time and Distance interval functions
- 2.4GHz ISM Band digital wireless (ID Coded)
- Downloadable (USB communication kit available separately)
- 30m waterproof (wristwatch)
- 5 heart rate zones with audible alarm
- Total weekly, monthly, & yearly time & distance
- Up to 30 stored files
- Handlebar mount included (handlebar size: 26-32mm)
Bos, masih ada stok?
Post a Comment